Hello Chase,

once you have got the rendering order right, you can turn off depth test
and you won´t see any Z-fighting anymore.

  Uwe
Bradford, Chase wrote:

> Yep, that pretty much answers my question.  They won't help for my
> situation because they don't do anything to solve the coplanar rendering
> problem.  Oh well, looks like I get to stick with offsets.

            \\\|/// *HLRS, High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart*
  _I_       ( o o )                *Visualization/VR*             _I_
([EMAIL
PROTECTED])
  | |    Uwe Woessner             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                | |
  | |       .ooo0       http://www.hlrs.de/people/woessner/       | |
  |_|       (   )  Oooo. Phone: +49-711-6856-5790 or ...-5970     |_|
([EMAIL PROTECTED])-------\ (---(
                   (_/