As David said, you should really try something like this first and then if
you have an issue try asking the question or Google it.

See http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/friends.html

Also the OSG forum is not really the place to be asking C++ questions, there
are many places better suited for those type  of questions

Gordon Tomlinson

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website : www.vis-sim.com www.gordontomlinson.com

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
-Master Tambo Tetsura

  _____