Hi Robert,

> updating itself.  Under windows do you have to give the window manager
> a kick (i.e. send it an event) each time you close a window?  This is
> something Windows developers will need to answer & code a solution.

We tried to refresh via SendMessage() but no joy. Will keep investigating.

>> Did do the Cmake release compile but the /O2 option didn't get set in
>> the
>> vs project by Cmake (running VS2003 7). Had to add it manually. Now have
>> comparable fps as OSG12.
> How are you building using CMake?  Using CMakeSetup?

Yep, CMakeSetup and the /O2 option is defined there but on in my resulting
vcprojs. Maybe because I am using Visual C++ 2003 Standard and the
optimizing compiler of Visual C++ Toolkit 2003.

Still hesistant to go to VS 2005 because of all the reported bugs which MS
promises to fix in VS 2008 but who knows.

Gert

--
Gert van Maren

Head of Research & Development