I uploaded the OS X binary last week, but I have been unable to change
the downloads page to reflect it. Even with the password Jose setup
for me, I am not given the edit button for the downloads page.

The binary is located here:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/files/OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0/OpenSceneGraph-2.2.0.dmg

The description is "Mac OS X 10.4 Universal Binaries (10.4u SDK)"

Thanks,
Eric