Ellery,

Be sure to account for the DatabasePager if you plan to use PagedLOD nodes.
You will have to check that the pager has no more work to do before stopping
your loop. Another thought... you may need to do something to prevent
PagedLODs from appearing to expire because the cull traversal isn't updating
their timestamps regularly...?

--
Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791