Hi Robert
                I need to take the image without changing the present view
on the screen.. The view which my camera has and the view which my screen
has are completely different.If I add the camera to the viewer,the screen
might be showing what view my camera has which I dont want.. Can you please
guide as to how this could be achieved.

ThankYou
Deepti