Hi,

   do both graphics cards support Frame_Buffer_object ? The problem could be
in the renderfallback (i.e. PIXEL_BUFFER_RTT) if they do not support it? Try
the different RTT methods if these seems to be the problem. Also , i think
you maust set the viewport for FBO to work (i suppose it is set in another
place also)...Also, you can set the notifylevel of OSG to WARN or DEBUG and
see what is really happens.

Good luck.
Himar.