Thanks for your reply.

I have did that as you said. but that can bring on a new wrong about the
culling .

My scene contains a terrain ground and a sky box , and part of the sky box
is under the terrain. Before , I added  the terrain's root node first and
then added the sky box's root node, so the near plane' value of perspective
was too big , that could bring on cutting part of my terrain when viewpoint
move closely to the surface  of  the terrain.

When I  change the add sequence,  everything comes ok.

But I really don't know why?

Thanks again!