Hello Robert,

> Its a bit of long shot but I just had a look at the DeleteHandeler
> code in src/osg/Referenced.cpp and src/osg/DeleteHandler.cpp and
> noticed a duplicate definition of the DeleteHandlerPointer struct, one
> in Referenced.cpp, and one in DeleteHandler.cpp.  I have removed the
> duplicate in DeleteHandler.cpp and checked this in.
>
> Could you do an svn update and see if this makes any difference.

It was a good try, but no cigar... I still get the same symptoms.

I have the impression the problem is in freetype itself, because I get some
freetype functions in the stack trace. Unfortunately I can't trace into the
freetype source even though I'm linking to the debug lib, which I don't
understand why.

I think I'll backtrack to an older version of freetype and see if that helps.
But it'll have to wait till at least next Monday.

J-S