Hi Renan,

Maybe you should have a look at the dual moitor management of your
graphic card .
If you are running on Windows for instance, you need to extend the
desktop  instead of using the dual mode screen

Rémy   ( not fully convinced that this will help anyway )

Renan Mendes a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>      It's been a couple of weeks since I first asked about stereoscopy
> in OSG. I've had an answer from Rémy (which I forgot to thank for,
> sorry), but I still have some questions on the subject.
>      I've managed to use the stereoscopy option, which provided me
> with a split image of my scene. When I finally tried to use the second
> video monitor (I have a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 dual-head video card),
> something unexpected happened. I have only managed to split the image
> between the two monitors when I used the 800x600 resolution - and I
> had to drag the window to the edge of the first video monitor for that
> to happen...
>      What I wanted to know, is how to perform this action with the
> full screen (1024x768). Any suggestions and tips are quite welcome...
>
>                                  Thanks,
>
>                                       Renan M Z Mendes

Remy Deslignes

Ingenieur Developement / Software Engineer

Tel: +33 (0)1.53.90.11.19

 Silicon Worlds S.A.
 224, rue Saint Denis
 75002 Paris  France