Hi Bill,

I have never tried to allocate such a large FBO or associate
osg::Image so can't really say too much.  osg::Image itself doesn't
really care how big dimensions you choose, it should in theory be able
to allocate as big as you need.  The OpenGL side is governed by how
much the OpenGL driver & hardware can support, up till the 8 series
NVidia were limited to 4096x4096 but in theory the new 8+ series
should be able to cope with 8192x8192 for textures, but I'm not sure
about FBO's you'll need to look this up.

Robert.