  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GediMaster
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:42 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Render Queue

Hi,

I'm researching on improving the efficiency of rendering and I'm interested
to use OSG as a starting point for its clean and powerful design.

Can anyone shed some light on where in OSG's code can I find information on
the render queue structure and where/how is the render job being dispatched
to the renderer?

Thanks.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:01 PM