skunkwerk wrote:
> Thanks Jean, Jason,
>    i'm on linux, not windows.  I installed the collada dom and set
> these two environment variables:
> COLLADA_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local
> COLLADA_LIBRARY=/usr/local/lib/libcollada14dom.a
> and remade osg, but i still don't see any dae osg plugin.
> suggestions?  how do i tell the make where to look?

You need to run ccmake . again, so CMake can search for the DOM and find
it (if you installed it in /usr/local, it should find it
automatically).  Once that's working, you can reconfigure and regenerate
from the ccmake interface and then do make clean; make; make install.

If this doesn't work, you've gone beyond the scope of my knowledge and
might need to seek help elsewhere :-)

--"J"