Hi J-S,

yes, I noticed that the "developer.3Dlabs.com" GLSL website has gone away, end
of an era.

and yes, I did archive the website beforehand ;-)

I intend to host the downloads on my website, and as a courtesy, have asked
3Dlabs for permission.  (Under terms of the license I feel permission is not
required, but seemed polite)  My proposal for hosting the content is visible at
http://mew.cx/glsl/

so yes, I can provide ShaderGen.

cheers
-- mew