Hi,Neil,

Nice receive from you.

Yes,it's really the mpr.dll problem.I notice that on all installed .Net
Framework cann't run my osg app,on all no-installed .Net Framework can run my
osg app freely.

It may be that the two mpr.dll is different. is it really the problem of .Net
Framework?

I have copy all necessary osg dlls.

(my osg app is run on internet use .cab including all dlls zipped in it ,it can
automantic download dlls,when downlaod mpr.dll,it give notice: cann't copy
mpr.dll ,the current mpr.dll is used by system...)

not only the file mpr.dll,there are the files commctrl.dll CoreDll.dll
ws2_32.dll and ws2help.dll, sometimes the file msjava.dll msvcr80.dll
msvcp80.dll and  mfc80u.dll show errors while copy.

How to do? I still have no ways. who can help?

Donlin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 写道:

Hi,

You've just encountered the wonderful world of Windows.

If you look up the mpr.dll problem on  the internet, you eventually get to find
out that the Depends.exe of windows has problems with late binding
dependencies. This is really an issue with Depends, not your programme. The
best advice I can give - having spent many an hour trying to resolve this
myself - is that you can safely ignore this warning, and any to do with
shlapi(?) as well. At run time, the relavent stubs run, and everything is fine.

If you application is failing on another machine, it is highly unlikely that
these warnings can contribute to tracking down what the problem is.

If the app is an osg one, did you copy across all the osg dlls? I usualy forget
openthreads myself ;-(

Hope this shortens your search.

Neil.