Hi Wojtek,

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Wojciech Lewandowski
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I will try to create a simpler example that clearly shows the issue. I hope
>  this issue its not Windows only and you will be able to repeat it.

Thanks for pursuing this.  I wouldn't have thought this is a windows
specific issue, but.. threading bugs are often hard to reproduce and
track down, slight timing differences can mean a crash or not, so
slight differences in timing across platforms can make it seem like
the problem is platform specific when it isn't really.

Distilling an example down to what makes it break, and charaterising
when and where it happens is what will lead us to properly
characterising the problem, the shortly after this it's likely we'll
know how to fix it.

FYI, on multi-threading rendering to texture effects on my dual head
machine I do see occasional flickers that suggest a threading issue,
but I don't see a crash, but there is a least a hint that things
aren't quite right.