On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 16:07 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've created the PickHandler as in the QuickGuide book and added to my
> Viewer ( as embedded! ), but I cant catch mouse events, only FRAME
> type.
>

> Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

You won't be able to use standard OSG events unless OSG created and
managed the entire window. You'll have to hook into whatever API you
used to create the Window (Qt, GTK, SDL, etc.) and convert the events
there.

The osgviewerSDL demonstrates this pretty well, and I've written an
osgviewerGTK I plan on submitting once Robert gets back which converts
GTK events into OSG events.