tgz
tiff
trans
txf
txp
vrml
xine
zip

Also, you don't HAVE to return a ReadResult::ReadStatus enum directly;
it can also be a string (I submitted a patch for this a long time ago)
giving some useful error message; in this case, the status is set to
ERROR_IN_READING_FILE.

I'll certainly volunteer to take 10 of these, though it'll be a day or
two before I can finish. :)