Hi,

I have a set of terrain files that represent LODs for a terrain that I'd
like to have OSG load and page. It's a quad tree where the first tile is the
low res LOD 0. The next LOD is four tiles of medium resolution and the LOD
after is 16 tiles of high resolution terrain.

My question is, how do I construct the scenegraph? Should I just put each
tile under a osg::PagedLOD node and put all the pagedLOD nodes under a group
node? Or should  preserve the hierarchy so that the lowest level PagedLOD
node has the the pagedLOD nodes of its children under it, and so on.

Thanks,
Brett