________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Martz
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:05 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] INHERIT_RENDERBIN_DETAILS

INHERIT_RENDERBIN-DETAILS tells the CullVisitor to ignore a StateSet's
bin number and bin name, and instead simply keep using the current
number/name. So, in your example, I'd think both Drawables would go into
the same bin, and their order would be determined by the sorting
associated with name "RenderBin". Is that not what's happening?
   -Paul