Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
> > The only thing I can find different about your messages upon quick
> > glance is that the Content-Type: boundary designator is very high in the
> > header.  And it contains a line break... which in my limited experience
> > seems a little odd.  As does the ":thesoftwaresource.com" part but that
> > should be ok, I think.
>
> So I would probably blame an e-mail client bug. Brian, what client are
> you using and can you try another one? (but we're pretty far from OSG
> support/discussion here :-) )

We've been researching this in the Virtual-Access Open Source project and not
sure it is the client causing this.  I went and checked the email archives at
OpenSceneGraph.org and finding my message at:

http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2008-J
une/012550.html

and it says the non text attachment was scrubbed and if you follow the URL
link you see my original message and the MIME attachment but the break in the
line you noticed is not there.  I wonder if it could be the fact it was
posted as MIME.

bk