thank you both for your answer,

I want to use plib in order to manage joystick, and integrate it with OSG by
an event handler.
I read thread that Alberto Luaces has posted,and  I see that osg provides
only mouse/keybroard handler interface.

I will try to make my own "OsgJoystickEventHandler" based on plib.

If I look into osgGA, osgGA::GUIEventHandler is based on osg::NodeCallback
and osg::Drawable::EventCallback.
 Is it necessary to make a subclass of osg::NodeCallback and
osg::Drawable::EventCallback??
Thank's