Hello all,

Under OSG 1.2, I controlled the orientation of an osgGA manipulator
through the use of a coordinate frame callback.

Under 2.4, I am using the same exact code, but the callback never
happens.

Here is the code snippet. Viewer is osgProducer (yes, still).
This loop runs 4 times.

Viewer->getKeySwitchMatrixManipulator()->setHomePosition(eyeECEF,
centerECEF, upECEF, false);
        cECEFFrameCB *cb = new cECEFFrameCB;

for(unsigned int i = 0; i<
Viewer->getKeySwitchMatrixManipulator()->getNumMatrixManipulators();
i++)
        {
                osgGA::MatrixManipulator *mm =
Viewer->getKeySwitchMatrixManipulator()->getMatrixManipulatorWithIndex(i
);
                if(mm)
                {
                        mm->setCoordinateFrameCallback(cb);
                        mm->setHomePosition(eyeECEF, centerECEF, upECEF,
false);
                }
        }

Where the ECEFFrameCB is derived from the
osgGA:MatrixManipulator::CoordinateFrameCallback.

I put a print in there, and it is never called.
Has this functionality been disabled?

What I am trying to do is set the up, side, and front vectors so that
the manipulator behaves better.

Thanks,

Chris