Hi guys,

I have encountered a small problem with intersections. I am using the
IntersectionVisitor and the LineSegmentIntersector to clamp objects to a
geocentric terrain built with VPB (VPB head w/ OSG 2.6).

Most of the time it works. But when the intersector line segment is exactly
coincident with a terrain tile boundary (at the highest LOD) at the skirt
underneath it, the intersection test will sometimes return zero
intersections. Not at every tile boundary, but definitely at some. I came to
this conclusion be rendering my line segment and seeing it exactly coplanar
with the skirt geometry between the tiles.

I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions on how to track down this issue.

Thanks,
Glenn

--
Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com :