Hello,

Shameless Plug:

SCS Simulation and Computer Graphics BOF

Tuesday 12:30-1:30PM

Room 507

Does not conflict with the OSG BOF.

Note: SCS = Society for Computer Simulation International (www.scs.org
<http://www.scs.org/> )

There was an OpenScengraph paper published in the SCSC '08 conference
sponsored by SCS.

Also, a COIN paper (standards) in the SISO (Simulation Interoperability
Standards Organization) conference.

My paper (VRML) mentioned COIN and OSG.

I'll give a very short synopsis of the CG and simulation events at SCSC '08
and pass out flyers for SCSC '09. I'll also talk about some

OSG stuff from the National Association of Broadcasters meeting. BOF
Organized late and so the agenda is completely open.

The authors of the OSG paper were Johann Loewen and Kaies Chaouch from the
Kniversity of Kassel (DE).

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lastly, I will bring chocolate to the BOF.

John F. Richardson