Robert Osfield wrote:
> As JS mentioned the net plugin has been deprecated, and just before
> 2.6 was moved out into the deprecated section of the OSG svn
> repository, alongside the original OpenFlight plugin, this means that
> the .net plugin isn't part of 2.6 nor svn trunk.
>
> Could you try OSG-2.6 out and see how you get on.

I have been working from the current svn's and did not have curl
installed on Cygwin but do now.  Haven't had a chance to compare what
plugins should be building vs what is but program that were hanging are
now completing normal.  Just have to work out a few debug vs release
issues (at least in my mind issues) as far as when it uses the
DEBUG_POSTFIX and when it shouldn't.

bk