Hi Max,

My guess is that Qt is changing OpenGL state which is not being
protected, and then you are mixing this with the OSG which assumes
that it has complete control over OpenGL state so gets messed up by
the QT changes to state, and also Qt OpenGL code is likely to be
messed up by the OSG changing state.

I don't know enough about the Qt's implementation here to really
provide my insight.  Personally I'd rather keep Qt doing Windowing and
the OSG doing OpenGL.  If you want to mix things then you'll need to
start playing games with push and popping OpenGL state when entering
the Qt OpenGl code path, and also resetting OpenGL state after leaving
the OSG section.

Robert.