found the issue with the
cl : Command line warning D9025 : overriding
'/Fotg_OpenThreads.dir\Debug\' with '/Fo'
cl : Command line error D8016 : '/fp:fast' and '/fp:except' command-line
options are incompatible
Some command line option were gettng added incorrectly so rjust removing
them all solved that

Still not sure why I get osg.lib and osgD.lib in my debug linker inputs

Gordon

Gordon Tomlinson

Product Manager 3D
Email  : gtomlinson @ overwatch.textron.com

(C): (+1) 571-265-2612
(W): (+1) 703-437-7651

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
- Master Tambo Tetsura