Hi again Robert,

I don't have any custom OpenGL code.
Configuration : Core 2 Duo, integrated chipset (Intel 82945G), Windows XP 32
bits SP3.
Driver is the "factory default" one, and I never saw such effets in any other
app.
The first bug (strange lightning) has been seen on another configuration, but
not he last one yet (I will test ASAP and inform you).
I'm going to try linking against OSG 2.7.4 (or maybe the wxWidget branch as I
already compiled half of it), but I think that won't change anything.
The problem may not be render-bin related, but I still don't understand... What
a strange effect!
Thank you for taking time for this.

--
Sukender