Hi,

yes, it uses FBO, I confirmed using DEBUG notify level. That is part of the reason why I'm stumped by the X errors.

Hardware supports FBO, we are running lots of other FBO algo's requiring >512MB memory without problems.

jp

Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi J.P,

I haven't tried the example yet, but if the camera is allocating X11
resources it sounds like its using a pbuffer rather than an FBO.  Are
you using FBOs?  Does you hardware/drivers support FBO?

Robert.