Hi J.P.,

Thats a really strange behaviour. Could it be that you ran into driver issues.
I mean maybe linux gpu drivers doesn't work well with so much fbo's hanging
around.

osgPPU doesn't use cameras. It require a camera attachment only to get the
output (RTT) texture out of the camera. However in the current version even
that is not required, because you can just provide the pipeline with any
texture by UnitTexture class. Hence if you ahve a texture or many textures, you
can use osgPPU to run the computations on it.

Best regards,
art