Hello all.

Does the FLT writer create duplicate node names for nodes with multiple
transforms as parents? We're having trouble sharing a single model
inside of multiple transforms scattered about. Some older OpenFlight
software we are interfacing to does not like this. Any thoughts guys?

Thank you,
John Argentieri
Software Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS
C4 Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message."