  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Argentieri,
John-P63223
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 8:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [osg-users] FLT Writer Duplicate Node Names?

Hello all.

Does the FLT writer create duplicate node names for nodes with multiple
transforms as parents? We're having trouble sharing a single model inside of
multiple transforms scattered about. Some older OpenFlight software we are
interfacing to does not like this. Any thoughts guys?

Thank you,
John Argentieri
Software Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS
C4 Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an
copies of the original message."