________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Martz
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 12:51 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] FLT Writer Duplicate Node Names?

The exporter dumps the Node name to the FLT record name, just as the
importer does the inverse operation. I don't believe there is any code
to check for and avoid duplicate node names.

I'd think it would be up to the application to specify unique Node
names, as the exporter has no other way to know what text should be
written to the FLT record name. I can see how it might be useful to have
a "I don't care what you name it, just make sure it's unique" mode.
Currently, this doesn't exist. You are welcome to add it.
   -Paul