Hi Robert,

This very much looks like a driver bug so we'll need to contact NVidia
and get them on to.  Anyone with a hotline to NVidia?

The driver devs I met at Siggraph said that sending to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

was our best bet when we found bugs in their OpenGL implementations. They also added that including a simple example (OpenGL only of course) that reproduces the bug helps a lot (of course).

Wojtek also had some contact with NVidia devs for the double-makecurrent bug, and apparently got some response from them, so perhaps he can advise.

J-S