________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Martz
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 1:51 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] FLT Writer Duplicate Node Names?

The exporter writes an external reference record when it encounters a
ProxyNode. The importer should do the inverse operation.

I searched for the error text you mentioned, but could not find any code
in OSG that displays that error, so I can't really help you with that.
   -Paul