From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Jean-Sebastien Guay
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:41 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Many RTT cameras, strange out of memory errors on
Linux

Hi Robert,

> This very much looks like a driver bug so we'll need to contact NVidia
> and get them on to.  Anyone with a hotline to NVidia?

The driver devs I met at Siggraph said that sending to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

was our best bet when we found bugs in their OpenGL implementations.
They also added that including a simple example (OpenGL only of course)
that reproduces the bug helps a lot (of course).

Wojtek also had some contact with NVidia devs for the double-makecurrent
bug, and apparently got some response from them, so perhaps he can advise.

J-S