Hi Linus,

We have approximately 0 chance of guess what might be wrong. We
knowing absolutely nothing about your visitor, we know absolutely
knowing about when and where you call your visitor, we know
practically nothing about the scene graph.

Might I suggest you use a debugger to step through to see what is
happening in your application, with your code, with your data.

Robert.