Hi Robert,

Could you one of your guys implement that original workaround as a
runtime optional flag in GraphicsWindowWin32, with an env var settings
it's default value.  I'd suggest that this workaround is now to set
off.

I will see what I can do.

Wojtek, do you know what driver version numbers were affected by the
original problem?  I'm wondering if this variable could be set
automatically based on detecting the NVidia driver.

I assume its what Marco reported: 178.24 with Vista x64 and GeForce GT 8800. I don't have this board and could not repeat the bug with GTX 280.

I have no idea how to read Driver version. I don't know if such string is available in OpenGL. I had this problem earlier before adding the workaround and we made it without driver checks.

Wojtek