Alberto Luaces wrote:
> I have not updated Cygwin yet,

I didn't intend too but a mistype got me.

> but you should be able to set the
> appropriate OpenGL paths with the OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR,
> OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY and OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY of CMake.

Checked those and they appear to be pointing in the write places.  A
text search for some of the undefined references do show they are
referenced in the libs - just not sure to what degree.

Robert Osfield wrote:
> This is something you'll probably have to take up with Cywin
> development community.  My own thoughts on things to try yourself
> would to try a completely clean build, including removing
> OpenSceneGraph/CMakeCache.txt and then doing a fresh ./configure;make;
>   as there are chance it might locate the new libs better.

I have tried that as well several times.  Currently looking into
Alberto's suggestion but those appear to be set right but I am still
digging.

Thanks.

bk