Forgot to mention:
- Check if the cURL plugin use some other "side-by-side assemblies" (such as
VC8 non-SP1 for instance). Maybe you'll need to recompile it?
- Also check on Vista if you can, because Vista simply pops-up an error (cannot
load the executable) when correct side-by-side assemblies are not found (but I
guess not for delay-loaded DLLs...?).
- And finaly, try your plugin on a "clean" machine with no MSVC installed, and
no redistribuables installed, if possible.

And to be more precise:
"private side-by-side assemblies" can sometimes NOT coexist (VC8 non-SP1 / VC8
SP1 for instance) since they would be in the same dir with the same name.
However, they ensure your plugin will work even with no redistribuables
installed, at the cost of some kB in the plugin installer.

Hope you'll find how to make it work.

Sukender