Hi Scott,

I've been trying to use the ViewerQT portion of osgviewerQT example. Has anyone been able to get the ViewerQT class to work when the threading model is set to osgViewer::Viewer::ThreadPerContext instead of single threaded?

ViewerQT subclasses AdapterWidget, which uses GraphicsWindowEmbedded. This forces you into SingleThreaded mode. Read up in the archives about GraphicsWindowEmbedded to find out why that is.

The solution is to use QOSGWidget / ViewerQOSG which is demonstrated in the same example, and can be used with all threading models (which is what we do).

Hope this helps,

J-S