It does work fine.

Thanks

> Hi Alexandre,
>

> The problem is that from somewhere in the osg there is a node visitor
running over the osgPPU pipeline which hasn't specified type. I would expect
here to run the update visitor first, but there is some other visitor
running, and I do not know which >one ;(, because the visitor has no
specified type information (getVisitorType() returns just NODE_VISITOR).

> I have updated the trunk version of osgPPU. It seems the problems with the
cycles are gone now. Test it out. If you would like to stay on version 0.3
of osgPPU, then you have to rewrite the ::traverse method of Processor.cpp
from the trunk in your >copy of osgPPU.