Hi List

Is it possible to attach a callback to handle/modify loaded nodes in the
database thread?

Background:

We are using VPB generatet terrain database in a delta3d application, to get
the terrain mesh into our simulation we are using a cull visitor which takes
care of loading loading and removing collision meshes from the physics
engine when the accociatet node is generatet and removed.

Even though this approach works well, it is rather slow and it annoys me
that I have to dublikate bookkeeping which must already be implementet in
the databasepager. I would also like to put the work in the database thread
when possible.

Is there any callbacks or similar for plugging in this code at the moment?

Brgs.

Ralf Stokholm.
www.arenalogic.com