Hi,

The error is

Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libosgText.dylib
ld: Undefined symbols:
_acl_copy_ext_native referenced from CarbonCore expected to be defined in
libSystem
_acl_copy_int_native referenced from CarbonCore expected to be defined in
libSystem
_task_name_for_pid referenced from CarbonCore expected to be defined in
libSystem

It depends on the configuration of your system and whether the SDK versions of
the libraries match the system ones. On some OSX systems it will build fine and
on some it won't. It all depends on whether the SDK libs are in sync. with the
system ones as regards having all the required symbols.

The link to the blog entry in my first email explains this better than I can.
As I understand it, the systems that work are simply getting away with it as
the symbols required by the build process just happen to be all there in the
system libraries. They ought to be consistently getting them from the SDK
libraries.

Paul