Sorry for the double post. It seems that the osgText::Text is the only
object that refuses to be occluded.

________________________________

From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Argentieri, John-P63223
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:37 PM
To: osg-us...@openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Depth & Sorting

Folks,

I want a group of objects to have GL_DEPTH_TEST disabled, BUT I want
them drawn in order from farthest to nearest. I tried putting them in a
SORT_BACK_TO_FRONT RenderBin, but it's not working as planned. Do I need
a custom osg::Depth? I want these objects to be drawn on top of
EVERYTHING except for objects of the same type that are closer to the
camera.

Thanks for any ideas!

John Argentieri
Software Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS
C4 Systems
john.argenti...@gdc4s.com

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message."