From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Leeten
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:04
To: osg-users
Subject: [osg-users] OSG2.6 libs created by VC2008 are lower than the
onescreated by VC2003?

Hi, all

I use OSG2.6.0 on Windows XP SP3. I generated both OSG2.6 libs under VC 2008
and VC 2003, both under Debug mode. When I test my app's FPS, I found an
interesting thing: when I load the same file in the same app, the FPS is
different when using different libs. The details are shown in followed
table.

Geode Num in Input Model

OSG vertion

IDE

Mode

FPS

2300

2.6

VC2008

Debug

2

2300

2.6

VC2003

Debug

75

2300

2.2

VC2003

Debug

75

To be attantion, the refresh frequence of my screen is set to 75Hz. When I
used VC2008 debug libs, the apps is too slow to stand.

I wonder why it happens? did I generate the libs in a wrong way? Thank you
for any help.

2008-12-19

  _____

Leeten