Hi Robert,

If I set MATH_LIBRARY to "" then it builds fine (with nothing on any on the
link lines).

Also, if I set it to /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/lib/libm.dylib it also
works fine (with /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/lib/libm.dylib on each
link line).

I must admit I'm puzzled as to why the string associated with MATH_LIBRARY is
appearing on the link lines for all the libraries and not just libosg itself as
none of the CMakeLists.txt files other than the one in the osg folder refer to
it. Are the other libraries somehow inheriting this setting from the cmake
settings in libosg?

Paul