Cory Riddell wrote:
I've been evaluating a bunch of software and one product has cutting planes. For these, you define a plane and you can intersect it with your model and it "clips" the model. Follow this link for a better description: http://www.openhsf.org/docs_hsf/Hoops3DGS/prog_guide/02_13_geometry_cutting_planes.html

How difficult would this be to set up with OSG? I'm trying to just get a sense if are all the pieces there or would it be a difficult task?

Sounds like you're looking for a ClipNode. Look at the osgclip example to see how it works.

--"J"