Hi all,

I created a TOC list (
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/TracNav/list ) to help
maintenance (No page points to it yet).
These are maybe dumb questions, but:
- Should we create a page about how to maintain the wiki (such as an improved
version of Community/WikiLogIn)?
- Is this a good idea to add "[[TracNav(TracNav/TOCmain)]]" (or the TOC of the
section) on every page ?
- Each TOC puts its section at the begining, changing the order of sections.
And I find it confusing. Anyone having an argument for this, or can I change it?

Sukender